Electricians Gold Coast ~ AUSTRALIA
With no Gold Coast electricians, we would have no TV, mobile phones, computers, lights, or electrical appliances of any kind, that we are so accustomed to in this modern world. Here’s why…
Why is an electrician important?
Gold Coast electricians are essential as they keep all electrical devices and everything else electrical alive and alight for everyday living. We are trained to be aware of all potential electrical dangers and can help maintain all electrical wiring etc to perform to its premium. We are greatly needed for all residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
How do electricians help the community?
Gold Coast electricians keep our community thriving. Not only do they keep the lights on so we can see throughout the night while we cook dinner or drive / ride in the streets, but they also keep all businesses alive. Offices with computers (the internet) and phones, as well as factories of all kinds wouldn’t be able to function properly with no electricity.
What is an electrician in simple words?
An electrician is a tradie ie: “sparkie” who specialises in installation and repairing of everything electrical, safely. Some focus on specific things (ie: solar panels or air conditioning system installations), but they all learn and perfect how to fix and install electrical equipment and systems.
What is it like being a Gold Coast electrician?
Being a fully licensed electrician on the Gold Coast is accomplishing. Our general day-to-day duties include:
- the testing, repair and installation of electrical systems and equipment
- installation and repairing of electrical appliances
- eliminating all electrical hazards in homes and offices
- loads of ceiling fan and aircon installations, usually right before Summer kicks in.
What is the skillset to become an electrician?
- The completion of Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Be an apprenticeship for approx. 4 years
- HD vision is critical
- Be able to lift heavy objects and climb ladders etc, easily
- How to use all the necessary power tools safely
- Know how to read blueprints
- Know the electrical lingo
- Problem solving is beneficial
For a highly skilled, fully licensed Gold Coast electrician, get in touch with JVK Electrical & Air Conditioning Gold Coast. We offer FREE quotes, 15+ years electrical experience expertise, with growing and glowing reviews. Call us today – 0410 689 029.